Registered Nurse - Community
Are you tired or burnt out from the past year and want more control over your work-life balance?
If so, join our award-winning team at Evergreen Nursing Services. Work whenever YOU want! We offer you shifts that work with YOUR availability! Enjoy the flexibility and balance, while slowing down to get to know clients, one-on-one, in the comforts of their own home.
About Evergreen: Consumers Choice Award Winner for Best Nursing Service in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland since 2005. In addition, Evergreen Nursing successfully achieved Accreditation from Accreditation Canada in 2016, meeting their rigorous standards for excellence and provision of high quality, client and family-centered care.
We're hiring: Registered Nurses who have experience in Palliative Care and want to expand their practice by providing 1:1 care in this extremely rewarding area of nursing. We require RNs to provide at least 4, 12-hour shifts/month of availability upon hire.
Who we work with: Evergreen Nursing Services holds the Primary Contract with Vancouver Coastal Health's Home Hospice Program meaning we are the first company Vancouver Coastal Health calls for Registered Nurses to care for Vancouver residents and their families at home in the final days of life.
Location?: You can choose where you want to work in the Lower Mainland. This includes;
- North Shore
At Evergreen we offer:
- Flexible shifts: 8 and 12 hours, days/evenings and nights
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive paid orientation/training by Evergreen's palliative care specialists & Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)
- Access to an extensive database of online educational courses
- Paid education opportunities and access to VCH in-services
- One-on-one training by an RN in home with orientation and as needed
- Work experience in both the hospice and home settings
- 24/7 support from Evergreen and VCH's Palliative Team
- Opportunity to strengthen leadership, assessment and critical thinking skills
- Social events and fun games/incentives
- Cash bonus referral program
Compensation: $40-$44 per hour, dependent on experience.
- Registered Nurse with a full, non restricted BC College of Nurses
- Interest and experience in Palliative Care
- **As per BC's PHO Orders, all applicants must be fully vaccinated for COVID19 by October 26, 2021**
Apply Now: If you are interested in joining a wonderful team of Evergreen RNs, please apply on our company website: Registered Nurse Application - Evergreen Nursing Services , and please visit our very informative website www.evergreennursing.ca to learn more about our reputable company and for additional contact information.
Please note this posting is not time sensitive. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Evergreen is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.